Along with the advancement of time and technology, many tools are now available in more modern versions. For example, CCTV connection to a cellphone that makes it easy to use and monitor conditions around you. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
Although to be able to connect CCTV to a cellphone, you have to do the installation steps which are quite confusing. But the hassles will be equal and balanced with the benefits that you can get afterwards.
You will be able to monitor every place that has CCTV installed from your cellphone anywhere and anytime. In this way, the use of CCTV will be much more leverage and can greatly reduce the risk of outsider crime.
Accessing CCTV Remotely Via HP
Some vendors or service providers for CCTV installations on average have improved the type of technology they use. Most CCTV can be accessed online and can be monitored via various devices such as cellphones (various OS) and laptops with the help of the internet.
To be able to do remote surveillance using a cellphone, you don’t have to be on a Public Static IP. You can use the surveillance feature only with the internet from IndiHome whose IP is Public Dynamic by utilizing a facility called DDNS. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
With these facilities, you can open and monitor CCTV from outside the area only with a smartphone and an internet network. In addition, the ability to access CCTV connections to cellphones can also be done on the internet network from a local provider cellular data package.2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
To be able to carry out this supervision, you can usually use services in the form of cloudP2P facilities. On average, this facility has been provided by DVR (Digital Video Record) vendors.
You could also say that all the left-hand DVR models have pinned ports for Ethernet or LAN that support the TCP/IP protocol. So that it can be accessed via the internet. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
If the camera on your CCTV is already using the TCP/IP protocol, then it can be monitored directly via the cellphone using the internet without a DVR. But you can also enter the IP of the CCTV into the DVR and set the DVR so that it can be viewed via the internet. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
You have to make sure it has a TCP/IP port or not. If not, you can still put it on your DVR so you can view it online. In addition, make sure that the CCTV you install can be connected to the internet network.
How to connect CCTV to a cellphone using Cloud Access P2P is known to be much easier and you don’t have to have a Public IP like the DDNS version. So it is more flexible and less troublesome.
You need to know, when accessing a CCTV DVR, you will use upload bandwidth. Because in this activity CCTV is actually uploading images to the internet. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
1. How to 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
This service is usually provided by CCTV installation providers and other parties in the vicinity. The Cloud Access P2P service is also known to be free without any additional costs when you want to activate it to monitor CCTV remotely. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
There are several conditions that you must prepare before you can use Cloud Access P2P. Here are the conditions:
- Add internet network on CCTV DVR or on CCTV IP Camera;
- Sign up for a Cloud Access P2P account; and
- Enter your P2P Cloud Access account to the website of the CCTV DVR vendor or provider and also the CCTV IP Camera.
How It Works and Advantages
This P2P Cloud Access seems to use a digital server that you can access online and see what is happening via CCTV.
When the CCTV DVR is connected to the internet network, an attempt will appear to contact the relay server from the vendor. Then you have to use an application in the form of a CMS or VMS that supports the Cloud Access P2P feature.
After running the application, you will be able to access the CCTV DVR which is already connected to the relay server. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
With such a working mechanism, you can get several advantages if you choose the CCTV way to connect to your cellphone through this P2P Cloud Access feature. Here are some of the advantages:
- This feature is very suitable for people who are not very familiar with CCTV technology. Because you will not do a complicated manual installation. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
Just make sure the conditions are met, then you can access CCTV cameras via cellphones with the internet.
- CCTV DVRs that are used when viewing online via cellphones will not be subject to scanning from hacker bots. It also will not be easily hacked directly by criminals.
- Fully featured Cloud Access P2P controlled by the provider. You don’t have to do anything.
This control also includes security where you can only hope that the vendor can improve network security from hacker attacks. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
- Very easy access using a cellphone, tablet or PC via the CMS/VMS application with the internet.
Method of use
If you are interested in activating this feature, here are some steps: 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
Activation of Cloud Access P2P
- First enter your DVR as the admin.
- After successfully logging in, look for the ” Configuration ” menu and then look for the ” Network ” menu options tab . 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
- In the menu select ” Advanced Settings ” then click on the ” Platform Access ” tab .
- To enable P2P Cloud Access, you can add a check next to the words ” Enable “.
- Next add the ” Verification Code ” and if it is press the ” Save ” button . This code will be used to access the VMS/CMS application.
When the P2P Cloud Access on the CCTV DVR is active, then do the account registration process. Here’s how:
- Go to the site of the CCTV DVR provider. Here, for example, using the brand from HIKVISION and accessing the “ hik-connect.com ” site and pressing the “ Register ” button.
- After that you will be taken to the form filling page and fill in all the fields according to the data requested by the system.
- Fill in the email address to get the verification code and enter that code into the pop-up field that appears.
- Until this stage you have got a Cloud Access P2P account and are ready to go to the next stage.
- You can also register an account via the mobile application, namely by downloading the CMS or VMS application from the CCTV DVR provider. For example HIKVISION then the name of the application is ” iVMS 4500 “.
- After that run the application and select the country where you are.
- Then you can press the triple stripe button in the upper left corner and in it you can find the ” Cloud P2P ” option.
- Then press the ” Register ” button at the very bottom.
- Enter an active email address and fill in the verification code sent to the email.
- Also create a username and password to access the VMS later.
DVR List In P2P Cloud Access Application
If you have activated Cloud Access P2P on the CCTV DVR and have created an account, then to manage it, you must use the Cloud Access P2P platform as well.
So the next step is to list CCTV DVRs that are already active in Cloud Access P2P to the platform. Here’s how:
- Go to the site of the CCTV DVR provider. For example, the vendor HIKVISION then access the site ” hik-connect.com “.
- After that on the site page, look for the ” Device Management ” menu and select ” Add ” enter the serial number of your CCTV DVR device.
- If you are asked for a verification code, then fill it in with the verification code that you created on Cloud Access P2P in the ” Activation ” stage earlier.
- When the DVR is online, here you can access CCTV DVC anywhere using all devices using the Cloud Access P2P application and the internet.
Watching CCTV Live Through HP
To view CCTV connection to HP , you can use the default application from the DVR vendor. You can access it in the form of a web, mobile application or PC. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
If you use the HP application, on the first page you can select the DVR list and select Live View. While in the CMS/VMS application, you can select the DVR list and select Live View . 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
2. How to Connect CCTV to HP Via Dynamic Domain Name Server (DD
How to access CCTV via cellphone using DDNS is highly recommended if the DVR does not have P2P Cloud Access. DDNS is also often an option when CCTV users want to create a custom CCTV display network design.
Indeed, when compared to Cloud Access P2P, DDNS is much more complicated. But the advantage is that you can be more free to be creative. Because everything is under your own control and can be adjusted according to your needs.
The concept is the same as when you enter a local server using the internet, where the local server is assumed to be the CCTV DVR. The main condition for doing this method is that you have access to the router and must also get a Public IP from the internet provider.
Way of work
Most Public IPs are dynamic, that is, when they restart, they will change. Moreover, to use this DDNS method, you must know the Public IP by checking it manually. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
So because it is dynamic, of course it will be a hassle when checking it continuously. The solution in this DDNS you can use only the hostname.
Because the DDNS providers have created an application that keeps updating when the Public IP changes. So the function of DDNS is just to make it easier to change dynamic Public IPs.2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
The difference with P2P Cloud Access, for this DDNS you will be connected direc tly to the client device via the internet. Meanwhile, the P2P Cloud Access used a relay server before connecting to the CCTV DVR.
This DDNS service is also paid to buy the service. Unfortunately there is a weakness of this DDNS which is more prone to be scanned by hackers. Because when you use DDNS, you open the way to the CCTV DVR.
Here hackers can also step in and do bad things to devices and networks.
Method of use
Register DDNS Account and Create Host
First you have to register a DDNS account and create a new host. Usually many providers impose certain fees.
But if you want to just try with limited use, you can go to sites like dnsdynamic.org, NoIP.com, changeIP.com, dynu.com, dyn.com, hik.online.com (only for HIKVISION DVR) or to hik-connect .com, and others.
In addition to the name above, you can search the internet for DDNS providers. The trial period is limited to 30 days and if you want to continue, you have to pay.
When you already have DDNS, you must next create a hostname using the DDNS domain. This hostname will be used for the online CCTV DVR address so that it can be accessed using the internet network.
For example here using the No.IP.com site, on the main page you can select the words ” Dynamic DNS ” then go to the menu that says ” Hostnames “. Next, select ” Create Hostnames ” and create a new name in the ” Hostname ” column according to your taste.
Also fill in the ” Domain ” field and press ” Create Host “.
DDNS Updater Settings
The DDNS Updater installation here is only useful for providing information about the dynamic Public IP to the DDNS server.
So that later the domain or host will automatically replace the Public IP with the latest one according to the changes that occur. Here are the steps: 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
- Enter your CCTV DVR settings according to the vendor.
- After that, select the ” Network ” option and select ” Basic Settings “.
- In that menu you can select the “ DDNS ” tab and add a check mark next to the small “ Enable DDNS ” text.
- Also fill in the information in the column below according to the DDNS that you created earlier such as Hostname and others.
- Finally press ” Save “.
This setting has the aim that when accessing the host via the internet with DDNS, it can be forwarded to the IP Private DVR CCTV on the local network. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
This Port or Port Forwading setting can only be done on devices with Public IP. You must first know the Private IP on the DVR and also the port number used. The trick is to enter the CCTV DVR settings.
After that select the ” Network ” section, select the ” Basic Settings ” menu option again and click the ” Port ” tab . Here you can see the Private IP. Then you also have to Port Forwading on the Mikrotik Router. Here’s how:
- First, you can enter and login to Mikrotik.
- After that select on the menu that says ” IP ” and next to ” Firewall “.
- If you have looked for the words ” NAT ” and click the ” Add ” button or the ” + ” symbol then go to ” General “.
- For the ” Chain ” section, select ” dstnat ” then ” Protocol ” fill in ” 6 (tcp) ” and ” Port ” fill in the port on your CCTV DVR. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
- The In.Interface section can be filled in using the Public IP location according to the ISP.
- Then select the ” Action ” tab and fill in the blanks according to the information you have.
- If there is no Mirkotik Router, you can set Port Forwading on the Modem Router. For this method, just adjust it with the internet provider because it is different.
Accessing CCTV Via HP
- First, first download the CMS application on the cellphone according to the CCTV DVR vendor.
- After that on the main page, go to the ” Devices ” section and select ” Manual Adding “.
- Then you can select the option with the words ” Registe mode ” and select ” IP/Domain “.
- Just enter the admin host that you already have.
- Also enter the port that was created in dst.port and also enter the DDNS username and password that was created earlier. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS
- You can start viewing Live View by selecting the device that has been added and selecting “ Live View ”.
- Download the PC version of the CMS application.
- Go to the ” Tool ” section then go to ” Device Management ” and select ” Server “.
- Next to the “ Encoding Device ” section, “ Add Device ” select “ IP/Domain ”.
- Enter the required information and if you can select ” Live View “
The progress of the times has made it easier for you to access CCTV connections to remote cellphones. So with these advances, you can keep tabs on what’s happening in real-time and can prevent crime faster. 2 Cara CCTV Koneksi Ke HP via Cloud Access P2P dan DDNS