How to Check Quota 3 Tri – Tri is one of the largest telecommunications providers in Indonesia. Most netizens choose to use the tri prime card, the reason being that there are many offers in the form of cheap internet package prices and the signal coverage is fairly wide.
However, when compared to Telkomsel
provider , tri’s signal coverage still cannot compete. However, all of that does not reduce tri users among the people of the country, the proof is that new users of tri providers are always increasing every day.
All of this is thanks to an offer in the form of an internet quota package provided by the 3 tri starter pack provider. In fact, it has provided a choice of quota packages that you can choose, such as daily, weekly and monthly quota packages.
There is also a choice of quota packages specifically for live streaming and download / download activities. The price of internet data quota packages offered by provider 3 is also very affordable, this is one of the advantages of provider tri.
However, there are times when tri card users often forget to check the remaining quota they have. Therefore, on this occasion we would like to provide a choice of how to check tri quota so that it can help all tri users. Here’s more information.
How to Check 3 Tri Quota Easily and Practically
Not a few tri card users often forget that their internet data quota package has run out, maybe because they are too busy using it so they forget.
For that, from now on you have to frequently check the remaining tri internet quota, in addition to controlling internet data usage you can also anticipate running out of internet quota suddenly,
How to check tri internet data quota is not difficult, you can do it via SMS, USSD Code / Dial Code or through the official tri provider application, namely Bima. Please choose the method that is preferred and considered easier.
If tri users have never checked their internet quota until now, they may feel confused and what steps should be taken. Therefore, we have prepared how to check quota Cara Cek Kuota 3 Tri in full below.
1. How to Check Quota 3 via SMS / Message
The easiest way to check quota 3 in our opinion is to use or via Messages / SMS. You can also send messages without the need for credit, because the way to check tri quota via SMS is free or free.
Now for users who have never done it, you can see how to check the tri quota via Message / SMS as follows:
- Open your android & iOs cellphone.
- Select the SMS / Short message menu.
- Please create a new message and write the format as follows ” INFO DATA “
- If so, enter the recipient number “234”
- Then press “Send” to send the message.
- Wait a while until operator 3 sends an SMS REPLY with the contents of the format in the form of information about the remaining quota you have.
It’s easy ? The method of checking tri quota via SMS is often chosen by users who want to know their remaining quota because it is easy to apply. But you need to know, there is an easier and more practical way than SMS, namely through the USSD Code / Dial Code.
2. How to Cara Cek Kuota 3 Tri via USSD Code / Dial
If you feel that the way to check the tri quota via SMS is too complicated for you, then try using the USSD / Dial Code. Many say how to check the tri quota Cara Cek Kuota 3 Tri via code dial is easier and more practical.
For that, for users who want to know the remaining internet quota, please follow the complete guide as follows:
- The first step, please enter the Phone or Call menu on your device.
- Type in the USSD code / dial code directly, namely ” * 111 # “
- Then click Call, OK/Yes.
- Then several options will be displayed, please select number 4 to check the quota.
- Press Send.
- Then select number 2 for Data Quota.
- Press Send.
- Then you select option number 1 for the Regular Data Quota again.
- Press Send.
- Then a notification will appear in the form of “The tri quota check request is being processed”
- Please wait until you receive a message / SMS with the information on the remaining quota you have.
How to check quota 3 through Unstructured Supplementary Service Data or USSD for short is easier to implement. We also recommend tri users to use this method, rather than via short messages / SMS which are quite complicated.
3. How to check the Tri quota via the Bima+ application
All 3 Tri provider users are required to install the Bima+ application, previously this application was called Bima Tri but has been changed by the Provider to Bima+.
Why does user 3 have to install it? This is because users will get more benefits, because the Bima+ application often provides special promos for purchasing internet data quota packages.
In addition, users can also find out all the information owned by the tri prime card used. Such as remaining credit, remaining internet data and the active period of card 3, all the information will be displayed on the main page of the Bima+ application.
That is why tri users are required to install the application. You can download the Bima+ application via the playstore and appstore for free. How to check the remaining tri quota through the Bima+ application, you can see the steps as follows:
- First, if you haven’t installed the application, please download Bima+ first.
- If the application is already installed, please open it and carry out the registration process by including your Tri Number and active Email.
- After successfully LOGIN at BIMA+, you will immediately see the remaining quota and other information.
In addition, if your internet quota has run out, you can also directly buy internet packages as needed via BIMA+.
4. How to Check Tri Quota via the Website
The next way to check the remaining tri internet quota can be through the official website of the Indonesian tri provider. Tri users need to know, on the official tri Indonesia website, they provide special services and often provide promo prices for cheap internet quota packages.
The official tri Indonesia website can also help each user when they want to check the remaining internet quota. For more details, you can see the tutorial for checking the tri quota via the official website that we have prepared below:
- First of all, you select one of the browsers that will be used to access the official tri Indonesia website.
- Just select Chrome then enter the full URL like this “https://internet.tri.co.id/
- On the main page of the site, you need to LOGIN using Number 3 or your active email.
- After that, you wait a while until you get a new Message / SMS.
- The contents of the message are in the form of a Verification Code, if you have received the Code, please copy it.
- Then enter / paste in the column prepared, then click LOGIN.
- If the LOGIN process is successful, you will be taken to the main page of the site.
- And, all the information about your tri card will be displayed. Please search and see the remaining tri quota, if you want to run out you can immediately buy cheap internet quota packages provided on the tri Indonesia website.
So, those are some ways to check the tri quota that we can provide, please choose the one that you think is easier than the others. We have also provided a way to activate the tri card quota, if you are curious, you can see the complete information below.
How to Activate 3 Tri Quota Very Easily
In addition to providing various options for checking the remaining quota, the Tri provider has also prepared several services for the process of activating internet data quotas in an easy way.
Now there are many ways to activate quota 3 that you can do, if you want to try it you can see the methods below.
1. How to Activate Quota 3 via SMS/Message
The first way to activate the 3rd card internet quota can be via MESSAGE / SMS, you only need to send a message to the tri operator number. For the format, it depends on the choice of internet quota package that you will buy.
If users want to buy a 1D2GB quota package, you can follow the steps for activating quota 3 as follows:
- Enter in the Message / SMS menu.
- Please create a new message with the format MAU 1H2GB
- Then send it to number 234.
- Wait for a reply message.
To purchase 3 2GB quota at a price of Rp. 1,500, you can follow the activation method as follows:
- Select the Message / SMS menu.
- Make a message with the format HA
- Then send it to 111
- Wait a few minutes until there is an incoming SMS reply on the tri number that you are using.
2. How to Activate Quota 3 via Dial Code / USSD
If the user wants to activate internet quota 3 in the simplest way, then we recommend using the dial code / USSD. If you are confused, you can see the full tutorial below:
- Enter in the Phone / Call menu.
- Type the dial code to activate internet quota like this “*111*1#”
- Then press Call, OK/Yes.
- The choice of quota package 3 will be displayed, please select the internet quota package according to your wishes and needs.
- Please enter the number of the quota package you want to buy.
- Then confirm and wait for the process to complete.
How to activate quota 3 via a dial code / USSD is often used by tri users, because the steps are very simple and easier than via short messages.
3. How to Activate Quota 3 via BIMA+
As we said above, the BIMA+ application is not only for checking quota 3 only. Users can also use BIMA+ to purchase internet quota packages.
If anyone has never done how to activate quota 3 via BIMA+, you don’t need to worry because we have provided a complete tutorial as follows:
- First, you download BIMA+ through the playstore or appstore for those who don’t have it.
- If you have installed it, please open BIMA+ then LOGIN using the tri number that you are using.
- Then select the MONTHLY DATA category.
- Next, select one type of Internet Quota Package according to the needs you want to buy.
- After that, do the payment process until it’s finished.
- Wait until the internet quota you bought has successfully entered.
In conclusion, if you are a 3 Tri provider user, you must install the BIMA+ application. This is because all the necessities, such as activating internet quota and checking quota 3, have been provided.
That’s our explanation of the Simple & Easy Way to Check Quota & How to Activate 3 Tri Quotas. Hopefully the above review can be useful for all loyal readers of Poltekkes.id